Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Trade Marine - Day Ten: Shield me from harm! *Groan!*


I was late finishing today and the sun had gone down, so I pulled out my light rig, but alas all but one bulb was gone... The color is a touch washed out. Especially the red. So I just took a single photo of the shield work I've done today.
I know I said I was going to look for different options instead of the shield, but he was designed for a shield and everything else I tried there just looked funny... I was a little unsure about the color make up, and whether the cream was to much, but at the end of the day I am quite happy with the turnout. The red rim of the shields cream and gold is the opposite of the cream cloak framing the red armor.
There's no new colors on it. Gold is the gold, red is the red and cream is the cream...
Just the base to go... and maybe some freehand... OMG and the backpack... Gah... I hate Space Marine Backpacks... They're so boring...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment