Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Late night brief ramblings...

I have Three things to say, then I'm going to bed...

---

1) I just spent 90 minutes painting a head. Not a big bust head or a head for anything amazingly cool like a diorama, just s regular Space Marine helmeted head... 90 minutes! ARGH! This is why I cannot speed paint... Because I cannot speed paint... I might take some shots of the head tomorrow... Must charge camera batteries...


2) The competition entries for Slave to Painting's July painting competition are going live. They're not on the Face Book Page yet, but they will be soon... You should all go and have a look! So many stunning entries... So many stunning entries brought low by bad photography... I'm not actually entered in this competition. I haven't painted in so long, and StP is so big these days that there are TONNE of better painters out there entering... What I am doing this time around is judging... And I wonder if bad photography is something to mark people down for? Am I that much of an ass? ^_^

3) Got a reply from Spartan Games about the bad mould on the ship and they're sending me new ones. That's some awesome service right there. Top marks. Am happy ^_^

That is all... I sleep now...

No comments:

Post a Comment