Sunday, April 17, 2011

Trade Marine Again...

Trade Marine Day One... I got some inspiration to paint yesterday and decided I'd start WhaleMusic's trade Marine. I'm also using the Dakka Image Gallery since Flickr has broken everything else and I haven't gotten around to fixing everything...

Anyway, Day one:

 

- Red was airbrushed on. Then I highlighted it by hand. Still needs a bit of work and places need touching up.
- The purple is me trying a new color than my regular one, the highlights look a little weird so ill do a little more work there. I haven't started the purple ropes yet though. So I'll try it there first.
- I've taken a little more care with the gold than normal, but I think I've gone to far now. Might have to pull it back and start again in places.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment