Friday, November 19, 2010

Wizard Raistalin



I'm not totally sure how I feel about my Wizard. I like him and all, and as I finished him in like three hours I can't complain about the time I've spent on him, but I don't feel he's totally complete yet either... There's something missing...

I was going to go with a whole bunch of colors I don't normally use on him as well, but I woke up this morning and the name Raistlin popped in and I knew the cloak was going to be red, from there is was a simple look at the color wheel to determine the other colors... (If you don't know who Raistlin is then I weep for you ^_^)

As you'll no doubt be able to tell, my freehand is not exactly the greatest. In fact I try and avoid is where-ever possible. However the ribbon / parchment would of looked wrong without some color there and so I used my Blackstone gem coloring, just without the black base and with a much higher yellow mix at the end (And no white glare). It works well enough...

As I look at the images it occurs to me what is wrong. There needs to be something green from his staff too... Maybe some kind of directional lighting effect... Hmmm maybe... Have to think about it...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment