Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Finished finally...










After a really crappy couple of weeks I have finally gotten a chance to complete the first (of ten) Sanguinary Guard... Lucky for me there won't be any more banners, because this one really annoyed me for some reason... Anyway, enough talk about this one!

Now, in a shocking turn of events I have another mini to show. This is a Priest of Sigmar from Fantasy which is being used as a Priest of Sigmar in my Mordheim Witch-Hunter Warband. *phew* He was quite fun to paint, and better yet only took me one afternoon... No silly backpacks and banners to paint... My BA Army is taking a short hiatus as I need to fire out 11 more miniatures in 19 days for my Warband (Tourney coming up)...

Many thanks go to Corvus over at Corvus Miniatures for the backgrounds. They really make a difference...

Many thanks go to

As always, questions, comments and brief statements about the existence of the universe are always welcomed and appreciated ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment