Friday, April 23, 2010

Master Scout Kaim...


When the Telion figure came out for the Ultramarine master scout I liked the stance, but detested the head. Luckily the good folks at Pig Iron Productions had some replacements. I've never understood the concept of sending a soldier into combat without a helmet, re-enforced skull or not, concussion kills...


It was also the first time I'd ever tried to do a camo pattern which came out about average, I have more scouts to paint and so I'm going to have more opportunities to practice soon. I did like how the visor, and scope turned out, plus the purple and gold inner part of the camo cape. I think it gives the miniatures a nice balance...

I have finished the golden basecoat for my first Sanguinary Guard. I'll try and get some photos up tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment