Friday, April 16, 2010

Space Hulk figures...


Here are two of the terminators from the Space Hulk box set. With the detail on the figures and my pretty slow painting speed these are going to be taking me a awhile, but that's ok... Claudio was first, and I tried to follow the guide in the White Dwarf which came out at the same time as Space Hulk; it taught me quite a bit more about paiting red and how to get a better depth than what I had. The second one, Brother Leon, was done with the same colors, but I also tried to blend the red a lot more to mixed success. Additionally I had some trouble with the undercoat which has resulted in a powdery finish, but as they same, we learn from our mistakes. When I had finished Leon I also got some advice on how to make my gems look better which I'm going to be trying on my current Sanguinary guard Minis...

No comments:

Post a Comment