Friday, August 2, 2013

Blood Angel Assault Squad

Finally got around to finishing the marine off. Yay first half squad finished... I have no idea how long it'll take to paint me an army... But there ya go... ^_^




Might take a few individual shots of the marines... Most of them are floating around anyway. The only difference the keen of eye will notice is that I've rebased everything. I just clicked that Secret Weapon Miniatures no longer makes the straight edged bases I originally used... Doh... As I have no idea what will get discontinued next and these guys are going to be a longer term thing I figured I'd just make them myself... ^_^

2 comments:

  1. very good job, especially with the bases!
    bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Luca. The bases were the easiest part ^_^

      Delete