Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blood Angel Test Mini...

Blamo... Rattled through the last few steps for the test miniature...



- I went with Firestone gems. Seemed more appropriate for some reason?
- Flamer housing is yellow, I thought about making the chainsword yellow as well, but black is better with the scroll on there...
- Simple flagstone painting for the base
- I'm trying a couple of new varnishes on his legs, so far shiny... much too shiny... But he will be well protected when I'm finished :D - Jump pack engine thingies are just a progression of dark to light grays... Rather than glowing I wanted it to look well used...
- There's a tiny amount of wear / tear on the miniature. Mainly just his legs. I want them to look like they're going back into the field rather than in the midst of battle... Not sure why... Who can say how the dark recesses of my mind works... I do things on a whim :D

And that's all she wrote...

Oh I don't like the photos very much, but the weathers going down the crapper and I can't find my lights... Meh... What'cha gonna do... ^_^
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment