Friday, July 31, 2015

Necromunda - House Orlock (Completed)

NECROMUNDA!
House Orlock
Holy crap... I finished a group of miniatures... The end times are upon us and the world will end a wave of rioting tabletop geeks! OK, maybe it's not that momentous, but for me it's pretty damn close. I gotta say though, these were fun to paint. I've not been painting long enough to have painted these when they first came out, but GW could learn A LOT about their company by looking back at things / minis like these and understanding the reason we loved them was because of the minis...

Unique sculpts with great attention to detail. Yes, they were/are static, but that's OK. They have real character and it really shows when they're painted! Right, enough of the ranting, more miniatures!

Gang Leader
The leader is meant to look unique on the field. I like to think I've done that with this guy. The elevated base also helps ^_^








Heavies
The Heavies; no gang looks complete without two huge guys carrying massive guns. I'd love to find some more, but I doubt they're out there anywhere... Or if they are I imagine they're expensive as hell!







Gangers
Four distinct sculpts and four awesome miniatures. The far left one is my test miniature and you can see the differences in the end results. My favourite of the lot is the second from the left, such a badass pose! ^_^




Juves

Ahh, the Juve, fresh meat for the grinder. Endless ways to die in the hive... And these poor bastards have no eyes! Yup, if you look closely you'll see I forgot to give them eyes... Oh well, mutants they are! ^_^




So much fun! 

Now to name them and kill them off one by one in horrific games where I get schooled! Roar! ^_^

5 comments:

  1. Nicely done! I want to ask: People are still playing Necromunda?!?! But, well my gaming group has just resurrected GorkaMorka so...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there's a game going right now, plus a lot of us are getting into 'This is Not a Test' which is basically the Fallout miniature game :D

      Delete
  2. whoah, this weblog is excellent I like reading your articles.

    Golden Triangle Tour

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe this is one of the so much significant info for me. And I’m glad studying your article. But wanna observation on some common issues, The website taste is great, the articles are actually nice : D.
    Good activity, cheers
    Carta de Navidad para la familia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete