Thursday, January 16, 2014

Airbrush stuff continued...

If you don't know and follow Tom Schadle, over at Tom Schadle Miniatures I highly suggest you start reading his blog and following his amazing work. He's won awards and paints professionally and all the other stuff that most of us aspire towards. Anyway, look at his stuff... ^_^

I borrowed (See 'blatantly stole') his colour scheme and technique for his Infinity terrain and used it to see if I could reproduce something that kinda looked the same... Good News! What I've produced doesn't suck!
Was disturbingly easy as well. I used exactly the same method as tom did in his post here. Worked like a dream, I'm sure things will get better with more practice... 

Space Barrier.
When a regular sandbag just isn't good enough...

That marine couldn't hide behind that if his life depended on it... Wait...


No comments:

Post a Comment